Ile Iku bata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who am I, you ask...

Go down

Who am I, you ask... Empty Who am I, you ask...

Post  Admin Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:30 am

My name is Latnuru. I am an aborisa who has not had kariocha done, or in english, I have recieved orisha initiations, however have not experienced possession through a validated lineage, or recieved the royalty orisa of the Lucumi priesthood initiation.

In 2011, after spending a year in the home of the ATR writer Ocha Ni Lele, and three more in his tutelage outside of his home, I took all I had learned about orisha from him, and about a hundred hits of LSD, and went to the woods to attempt to invoke these spirits without the aid of the priesthood. This was a pretty foolhardy plan, however I did all that I could to experience the possession of the heads of conciousness in the shamanistic, or natural world. In hindsight, what I contacted can not be called orisha or orisa, as there are specifics to the rituals which I had no knowledge of and my access to the current was limited to that of an elevated neophyte. I was however, able to contact something, and on coming back to the real world, I am absolutely convinced I have maintained a connection with these forces.

One of the things I experienced was the power of Oriki and Adura. I will explain that in another subsection of this forum however.

The reason I do not finish my training in Lucumi Santeria, is that I made a vow to initiate through this writer. I made the vow before I knew him too well, however, in a moment of youthful trust. His senior in the tradition asked me to vow, and asked me to vow on something, so I said...

On Olorun, the owner of the heavens, I vow to initiate through Ocha Ni Lele!

His elder replied...

You swear it on Olorun, the sun.

Then he handed me a peice of red coral, and promised to share a secret about the coral at my initiation. I learned this secret, and many others, while in the tutelage of the writer.

My choice to leave this priests house was made because he seriously disrespected my Ori, my conciousness. I will not go into detail here, however suffice to say without this wound to my innermost being, I would likely be his star pupil, and in line to continue his great work of writing, hence my being in his home studying his private notes for almost a year. My own visions aside, anything else could have happened, and I am very confidant that I am still right on the path for my own destiny.

elephant

Many who are initiated in an ATR will slander me, and likely this forum. Listen to them at your own peril. As a human being, eniyan, on planet earth, aiye, you have the blessed right to follow your own path and walk your own truth. The things I share here are easily found elsewhere on the internet, and whenever possible I will link to other sources, as the folks who provide the information here collected deserve credit for what I may seem to be publishing.

I hope that this has helped you to understand a bit about who I am. I will not be accepting new members until there is sufficient content to provide a base for conversation. Feel free to save and print the information here for your own records, thats how books are written, however remember to credit all the sources as information is provided, and do not publish any information here in print without direct permission from those who originally shared the info.

study

Latnuru

Admin
Admin

https://ikubata.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum