Ile Iku bata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babilli Babalon

Go down

Babilli Babalon Empty Babilli Babalon

Post  Admin Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:07 pm

Babalon babilli
The divine mother as the gateway of the gods.

There is a severe lack, in what I presume to be the prevailing work of the day, as regarding the western magickal current. It dodders, the work seems broken apart and each magi is staunchly guarding magickal secrets awaiting a pupil well qualified. I came across a similar thing in my studies in ATRs, especially Lucumi, the one I have the best grasp of.

I studied to be initiated into a branch of traditional shamanism. For three years I studied via a private forum, and then for almost a year, in the home of my teacher, a writer, OchaNi Lele. I even made a sacred oath to the owner of the heavenly realm, Olorun, called the sun, to initiate through this teacher. Long story short, what it is that I do is in fact, keeping that oath.

I went to the woods of wisconsin, took a quarter of a sheet of acid, 3o to 5o hits, mostly on the same day, and over the course of about two weeks. I attempted to possess my guardian current without the assistance of that corrupted priesthood.

This short statement of purpose is meant to introduce to you to my own mother aspect in a new understanding of shamanism, Babalon, the current of the divine feminine. It was my hope to be heard by the spirit Oshun Ololordi, the avatar who is beyond resoning, and out of loving wisdom, usually, does just what SHE pleases. I didnt possess Oshun Ololordi, although her priesthood poped into my life just afterwards, and helped me on the long journey back to sanity. I possessed Babalon.

I have a lot of things to say, and a lot of things to share. For now, I state this in hope that what is useful will be used, and what is holy will be hallowed.

The coming age is beautiful. The return of the gods, imminant.

Love under Will.

La`T Nuru
July 27, 1984
Ladysmith, WI
8.41 am

Admin
Admin

https://ikubata.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum