Ile Iku bata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Statement of Intent

Go down

Statement of Intent Empty Statement of Intent

Post  Admin Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Hello,

Welcome to my unorthadox forum. The intention behind this forum is to provide a foundation for the approach of the Orisa\Orisha from a noninitiate point of view.

With the advent of internet culture, more and more folks are being drawn to what are called African Traditional Religions. The upsurge of interest has created a literal cesspool of unscrupulous initiates who are not only all too willing to swindle you out of large amounts of your money, they also want you to believe that without thier guidance it is impossible for you to ever work with these spirits. Im here to tell you that this is wrong thinking.

The greeks traveled deep into yorubaland and other areas of so called African culture. The magickal paparyi shows the earlier attempts to penetrate the scientific mysteries of shamanic evocation which are found therin. Even the hebrew mysteries are an evolution of the Khmtic science of Egypt! With the understanding that all of spiritual science has evolved, and co evolved, across time, continents, and cultural barriers, I present to you a safe haven for the uninitiated, unintrested in buying pots of god magician, who would just like to be able to draw near to a holistic current. One which is nowadays kept by priests who often resemble the consumerist agitators which destroyed the kingdoms whose ancestors souls rest in the stones being sold in the first place.

In the spirit of a greater understanding, and a chance to lift the calabash of wisdom which shattered on this planet so long ago, I present to you, Ile Iku Bata.

The house of the drums of the dead.
cheers

Latnuru

Admin
Admin

https://ikubata.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum